These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the services at Family Lagaav (the "Services"), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). Users access to and use of the Services is conditioned on the acceptance of and compliance with the below Terms. By accessing or using the Services Website User agrees to be bound by the Terms.
1. Fico Tech respects the freedom of expression and encourages posting of relevant content. However, Fico Tech reserves the right to take off inappropriate content posted on the site without notice and any liability to users.
2. Fico Tech does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, reliability of any Content or communications posted on Family Lagaav, or endorse any opinions expressed on the site.
3. By accepting the terms you agree that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Family Lagaav be liable in any way for any Content, and will not be obligated to receive or attend to any Content related complaints.
4. Fico Tech reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately, without notice, suspend or terminate (i) the users’ account and/or (ii) your registration(s) with or ability to access the Family Lagaav site and/or any other service, provided to you by Family Lagaav, including any personal web site, upon any breach by you of these Terms of Service or otherwise. Post such termination of individual account, Fico Tech will not be answerable or liable for the Content posted prior to such termination.
5. Any damage, injury, financial loss, creditability of Fico Tech, defaming Fico Tech is caused due to Website Users act/s, such user will be bound with strict action initiated by Fico Tech. Such legal breach will be addressed before an appropriate forum and the jurisdiction of any disputes will be New Delhi.
6. By accepting the terms users acknowledge that (i) Content on the Family Lagaav is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights; (ii) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and (iii) except as explicitly provided otherwise, the Terms of Service and applicable copyright, trademark and other laws govern your use of such Content. Any violation of copyrights and trademarks would be considered breach of the terms and would lead to immediate termination of account.
7. For the content users share on Family Lagaav, they grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that they post on or in connection with Family Lagaav.
8. When users share content on Fico Tech, they allow everyone to access and use it.
9. As a Website User all the personal contact details shall be kept confidential and the same shall not be shared with any third party at any given point of time. We can however publish your name, the work you have done, the content you have created as a user without giving out your contact information. We may however allow other users to connect with you without publishing your contact details. Your personal and location information may be used to match personal profile with the available usering opportunities with Fico Tech and to form user groupings. We use secure (SSL?) servers to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure.
Website User Work & User Generated Data
Fico Tech shall have unequivocal rights to the content generated by you (not limiting to text, video, audio, maps, software) during your engagement as a user and will have the rights to publish / un-publish the same over its digital & non-digital assets. We may also aggregate individual user data to collectively publish the work or impact created by users.
Disclaimer on Website User Work & User Generated Data
Fico Tech accepts no responsibility for any action / content which are not in line with the organizations code of conduct and/or is inappropriate and/or….and has full and complete rights to remove such content or annul the membership of the concerned user at its own discretion.
The Site uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize the User’s online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on the User’s hard drive by a web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to the User’s computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to the User’s computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to the User.